Etsy Shop!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Keeping the pink.....



My enablers must have had me on their minds yesterday!  I was trolling through my favorite thrift store, they buy left overs from yard sales, so this is not an easy thing.  I never expect to find anything and yet I've never left empty handed.  Whether we can chalk that up to my uncontrollable urge to collect or if they actually have good things..I'll leave that up to you to decide.

I always tell myself it's to put on ebay to resell...sigh...but then something like this comes along....


3 yards of Italian pink 35 inch velveteen!!! 
Hanging out with dusty old comforters, ratty cotton throws....I snatched it, looked around to see if anyone had noticed that I was dancing in the aisle...nope...they were all digging in the kids toys...and ran to the cash register...paid the 1.50...gave them the change for the till....leaped into the car like a bad imitation of Luke and Duke in the Dukes of Hazzard and escaped with no one trying to wrestle it from my cold dead hands.

And that is how you KNOW you're not going to list it on Ebay!



Can't you just see pleated fluffy barckcloth pillows with velveteen edges?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!