Etsy Shop!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Show and Tell Friday!


It's been such a busy week!  My computer has almost died...I'm humming the funeral march for it as I type...

I'm still working on getting the booth at the antique mall stocked...washing and packing and pricing...


Found a luscious new lilac color of lace for my leggings....


Worked my day off at my regular job...really?

And finally just wore myself out, sat down and enjoyed my first roses of the year in a pitcher that a friend just gave me....whew.

Y'all can just see the edge of my bulletin board that I made from bark-cloth. I love it!

I'm linking this back to the blog for show and tell Friday at My Romantic Home!

4 comments:

  1. And about time too! I've been lazy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! :) You should come by and share that gorgeous bouquet of roses for Fresh-Cut Friday... come by and see... :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! Love your blog! Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!