Etsy Shop!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Zoe has started another challenge!

"Self Stitched September"

I, Brenda ,www.wiltedmagnolia.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavor to wear one handmade and/or refashioned item of clothing,accessories or jewelery every day for the duration of September 2010'.


I couldn't do the May one, so we'll see if I can fit this one in! I work at home during the day (read that as comfy sweats/t shirt/pj's) and wear a uniform at work, so it will be a challenge to get me out of my "pj's at home" rut! And we're not talking about a glamorous life at home! There's dogs and cats and work outside, sewing for my shop, packing/shipping for Ebay, truffling around in flea markets for treasures....you get the picture!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!